Trap 99.97% of Airborne Particulate
Our HEPA industrial filtration systems provide maximum air cleaning when extremely high particulate removal efficiencies are required and when filtered air has to be returned to the workplace or when the dust involved presents a potential health hazard, our HEPA filtration systems provide maximum air cleaning.
Available as either stand-alone units or integrated with standard pulse-jet style collector systems, our HEPA filters trap 99.97% of airborne particulate down to 0.3 microns in size.
Our pulse-jet collection units can also incorporate our CPEF? spun bonded polyester cartridges which provide collection efficiencies up to 99.99% for most typical industrial applications.
- The CPEF? design allows direct replacement/interchangeability of our filter bags thus minimizing capital cost expenditures when considering converting an existing pulse-jet filter bag collector.
- These unique cartridges can achieve efficiencies similar to membrane filter bags while operating at lower differential pressures. They will handle larger volumes of dust ladened air while utilizing a more compact collector and reduce operating costs due to their extended life. Just as in a conventional pulse-jet dust collector, the CPEF? cartridge can be pulse cleaned on a continuous or pulse-on demand basis.
- CPEF? filters provide the long lasting durability of a bag with the efficiency and convenience of a cartridge.
- By retrofitting existing bag type units with CPEF? cartridges (both top and bottom removal designs), operating capacities can be increased while using the same size collector. Very often, the differential pressures will drop which results in lower energy costs.
- CPEF? filter cartridges are washable, and therefore reusable and can be treated to repel oils or water or have an expanded Teflon membrane laminated to the surface to provide the ultimate in product separation.
- Our cartridges are available in a polyester media to handle gas temperatures up to 240° F and a Nomex media for temperatures up to 375° F.